SW Norse Autumn/Winter Menu
We are delighted to announce as from half term South West Norse will be providing our catering service. Throughout the year they provide a number of themed menus to support the curriculum, celebrate holidays and seasonal events.
The new menu is available on Parentpay. Please remember to book your child’s lunches by Thursday for the following week or alternatively book for the term. The price remains £2.50.
South West Norse Catering
School dinners must be booked a week in advance, by Thursday at the latest, for the following week via ParentPay. Main meal choices must be booked, and puddings can be chosen on the day.
ParentPay is a safe easy-to-use service, using the latest internet security. Visit www.parentpay for further details.
Free school meals.
From year 3 onwards, children whose parents are getting any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment you get for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
To apply for free school meals, please use the link below.